Residential Customers: the only time there will be an alternate collection day is IF SHANKS ENTERPRISES IS CLOSED ON YOUR SPECIFIC COLLECTION DAY.
Commercial Customers with dumpster services: You may experience an alternate collection day during a holiday week only. At all times, please remember to keep the path around and leading up to the dumpster clear from debris, vehicles and snow.
Reminder: We will not be accepting large clean ups or bulky items during holiday weeks. Please remember to plan ahead.
Attention Customers: Kindly be ready for pick up by 6am or the night before. Please leave your toter and recycling container out, even if you think you are missed. Drivers will be along on your pickup day or the following day. Be sure to have the equipment accessible to your driver (a clear path leading to and around).
Independence Day 2022
Residential Customers: 7/4 customers will have collection on Saturday, 7/2/2022
Labor Day 2022
Residential Customers: 9/5 customers will have collection on Saturday, 9/3/2022
Christmas & New Years 2022
Residential customers: regular scheduled days
Commercial customers (with dumpster services): be ready for collection ANY DAY during a holiday week.
The Waste Doctor says…
- Shanks Office staff are best able to process your payments and over the phone requests if you have your account number made available.
- Recurring payments can be set up through the Shanks business office or your own bank. We also can e-mail invoices to you so you can pay each invoice on-line.
- The only time you will have an alternate pickup day is IF WE ARE CLOSED ON A HOLIDAY THAT IS THE SAME DAY AS YOUR PICKUP. During holiday weeks, we will not schedule clean ups of excess or bulky items. We will pick up the normal weekly amount only.
- Discount rates are offered to residential customers who rent a roll off, pay for a 96 gal toter service one year advance or who have multiple 96 gal toter service.
- Refuse in addition to what fits inside Shanks equipment is considered excess. Please call ahead of your pickup day to schedule a clean-up (total contents must be less than a pickup truck). Total contents more than a pickup truck require a roll-off.
- Gift Certificates are available for all services we provide.
- The law states we are unable to accept the following in any of our containers:
- Any Freon based items
- Wet paint or Liquids
- Hazardous Material
- Propane Tanks
- Used Motor Oil
- 55 Gal. Drums
- Explosive Material
- Christmas Trees
- Oil Containers
- Electronic Waste
- Yard Debris of any kind
- Animal/Human Waste
- Fence Wire (Cow, Horse, Chicken)
- Car Batteries