2019 Holiday Residential Pick Up Schedule
New Year’s Day
January 1, Tuesday
May 27, Monday
July 4, Thursday
September 2, Monday
November 28, Thursday
December 25, Wednesday
MONDAY CUSTOMERS will be picked up before the holiday on SATURDAY
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY CUSTOMERS will be picked up the day after the holiday
Attention Customers: Kindly be ready for pick up by 6am or the night before. Please leave your toter and recycling container out, even if you think you are missed. Drivers will be along on your pickup day or the following day. Be sure to have the equipment accessible to your driver (a clear path leading to and around).
Reminder: We will not be accepting large clean ups or bulky items during holiday weeks. Please remember to plan ahead.
The Waste Doctor says…
- Shanks Office staff are best able to process your payments and over the phone requests if you have your account number made available.
- Recurring payments can be set up through the Shanks business office or your own bank. We also can e-mail invoices to you so you can pay each invoice on-line.
- The only time you will have an alternate pickup day is IF WE ARE CLOSED ON A HOLIDAY THAT IS THE SAME DAY AS YOUR PICKUP. During holiday weeks, we will not schedule clean ups of excess or bulky items. We will pick up the normal weekly amount only.
- Discount rates are offered to residential customers who pay annually for pick up at their home.
- Refuse in addition to what fits inside Shanks equipment is considered excess. Please call ahead of your pickup day to schedule a clean-up (total contents must be less than a pickup truck). Total contents more than a pickup truck require a roll-off.
- Gift Certificates are available for all services we provide.
- The law states we are unable to accept the following in any of our containers:
- Any Freon based item
- Wet paint or Liquids
- Hazardous Material
- Propane Tanks
- Used Motor Oil
- 55 Gal. Drums
- Explosive Material
- Christmas Trees
- Oil Containers
- Electronic Waste
- Yard Debris of any kind
- Animal/Human Waste
- Fence Wire (Cow, Horse, Chicken)
- Car Batteries
For a printable version 2019 CALENDAR